Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My World

I spent a week in Kalamazoo, MI taping 4 great testimonies for the television show that i work for. They are shot in first person form and are pretty edgy. They are not your grandparents style of testimonies. I am getting all my footage digitized as i type and am going to start going to work putting them together. It will take me a few month to book the time and finish them, but here is a sneak peak.
Meet Lara~ Adopted and overcame eating disorders. Beautiful, isn't she?
Meet Abbey~ A born musician who brings people into the presence of the Lord with her music. Check her out at abbeyandrew.com
Meet Ituha~ Born in the Bronx, anything that could go wrong did, but he found restoration and forgiveness.
Meet Kurt~ Made Jesus the Lord of his life and overcame his meth addiction.

No comments: