Tuesday, September 30, 2014

10 Ways I am Ruining My Daughter's Life


Inspired by a friend on Facebook who photographed her daughter crying because she would not allow her to drink her coffee and a few memes I have seen on Facebook, I paid attention to what was upsetting Macy one day.

It was a rough day. Teething is no joke, add in a small cold and you have recipe for disaster.

 So many "No"s. So many tears.

So I give you 10 ways I am ruining my daughter's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I would not let her chew on electrical cords.

2. I would not let her put her banana in her bouncing hippo to watch it jump and bounce.

3. I wiped the snot running down her face.

4. I would not let her eat raw eggs.

5. I would not let her put Legos in her mouth.

6. I would not let her carry my water cup around...which she has already broken.

7.I would not let her eat her brother's fruit snacks.

8. I changed her diaper.

9.I would not let her take the eggs out of the fridge.

10. I only showed her the pictures on the wall 100 times and not 101 times.



It's a hard life for a baby. A hard knock life.

No comments: