Thursday, October 31, 2013

Celebrations

October is a fun month for our house.We have lots to celebrate.



On the 14th, Ryan and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. It was low key and quiet, nothing like the year we just survived. I will gladly march through another 7 times 77 years with this man.




Macy turned 1 month old on the 17th. Babies. Who said they could grow so fast?!

I turned 32 on the 18th. Legitimately in my 30s now. No hiding from that. 7 years of marriage, 3 houses, 2 states, 3 kids and 1 grey hair in those 32 years. Not too shabby.



My niece turned 1 and we were able to celebrate with her at her party. Some of the special benefits of living in Michigan and being closer to family.


Another benefit of living in Michigan?

Having a real fall with real colors. This tree is in our front yard and is even more vibrant than when this picture was taken. I love this time of the year.

Loads of fun, but not so many pictures of the events.

With the close of October just hours away, I am looking forward to the coming holidays and more celebrations in store.



No comments: