- Wearing mustard tights and having everyone stare at your legs. Seriously, people. They are colored tights. I could have added a second head and I doubt I would have gotten any more looks. Apparently Va. Beach is not prepared for mustard colored tights. (I, however, liked the look;)
-My 3 year getting so upset that my legs had turned yellow that he started crying. Point taken. No more mustard tights.
- While trying on a work-appropriate pencil skirt at a more adolescent clothing store, I overheard some girls moaning in disgust, "This dress is like something a 30 year old would wear. Yuck." I kinda wanted to go out and see if I would, in fact, wear that dress. But it was weird to hear someone so grossed out by something a 30 year old would wear...
- Being told that I look just like Samantha from Bewitched, and than told to wiggle my nose...multiple times.
-Colin's knowledge of the red alarm button on my keys. Our poor neighbors probably wonder why our car alarm goes off randomly throughout the day.
- Daffodils. In February.
-It's 74 degrees today. The boys played outside in a t-shirts and it was glorious.
- After all the crazies took all the Jason Wu for Target stuff, I didn't think I would ever see this guy. But I found him tucked into a corner of a shelf. Thank you Christmas gift cards!
- We have a little road trip planned for Saturday and I am very, very excited about it. Some shopping, some family time and just getting away for the day. Definitely looking forward to our weekend.
-I am going to be an Auntie! My sister is expecting her first baby and I am very much looking forward to snuggling a new little one.
- Shamrock shakes are back. Early. PTL.
The best, most awesome part of today?
It's been a long two months.
Welcome home, Mr. Dishwasher. I will try to protect you from my 18 month old better that the last guy in your place.
What is awesome or awkward that is going on in your life?