I ate a 2lb bag of kale almost single-handedly. (Ryan and the kids had a little bit.)
In 4 days.
It was like I could not eat enough.
Super crispy, salty, with a slight taste of heat.
Kale is super food.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Trim off all of the hard stems
- Drizzle with olive oil. I used a chipolte flavored olive oil and it made it just that much better.
- Sprinkle with sea salt (or whatever salt you have)
- Toss the kale and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until they are crispy but not burnt.
Seriously. I love these thing. I need another bag of Kale.