Inspired by a friend on Facebook who photographed her daughter crying because she would not allow her to drink her coffee and a few memes I have seen on Facebook, I paid attention to what was upsetting Macy one day.
It was a rough day. Teething is no joke, add in a small cold and you have recipe for disaster.
So many "No"s. So many tears.
So I give you 10 ways I am ruining my daughter's life.
1. I would not let her chew on electrical cords.
2. I would not let her put her banana in her bouncing hippo to watch it jump and bounce.
3. I wiped the snot running down her face.
4. I would not let her eat raw eggs.
5. I would not let her put Legos in her mouth.
6. I would not let her carry my water cup around...which she has already broken.
7.I would not let her eat her brother's fruit snacks.
8. I changed her diaper.
9.I would not let her take the eggs out of the fridge.
10. I only showed her the pictures on the wall 100 times and not 101 times.
It's a hard life for a baby. A hard knock life.