Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Today I Choose

 Real life photo: convincing Colin to take pictures. I was not successful.



Today I Choose:

~To tickle and kiss my 3 yr old instead of folding that load of laundry.

~ To play on the bed with him instead of rush out the door, trying get groceries before Kindergarten pick up.

~ To feed them pasta and applesauce packets because I have not one single fresh item in my house.

~ To talk with a friend and listen instead of multitask.

~To {try} not stress out at the mess that is my house.

~ To not look at our savings account and freak out, instead be joyful that we sold our house.

~To be at peace with life, even when it is not going in the direction I think it should.

~ To {try} to enjoy the little daily things that make up life, glamorous or not.

~ To not compare my life through the rose-tinted, instagram -filtered life of others.

~ To be joyful in all things, faithful in the little things and intentional with my actions.

Some days you just need to choose your attitude, regardless of the circumstances of the day.

Today was one of those days.

Give thanks in All circumstance; for this is God's will for you, in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: