Tuesday, October 14, 2014

8 the great


Happy Anniversary to my dear husband.  8 years!  It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but when I look around me and see these little people that are the fruit of this relationship, time has an ever-growing face.

We are spending the evening home, feasting on fresh pasta, cannolis and pumpkin cake. A pretty mellow anniversary, but we are hoping to get out this weekend to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday. My husband lucks out and we usually only celebrate the birthday and he gets a pass for the anniversary.

I am happy to say that we are just has happy now as we were when that picture was taken. Our love has grown and deepened over the years and I look forward to spending many more years together.


If you are interested, you can read about our story here.


 Thanks for walking through life with me, babe. I love you.

No comments: