Thursday, August 14, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

with a six week old baby. Should be interesting. I have done a lot of traveling in the past 2 years, but never with a baby. Ryan, Jack and i are heading to MI for my sister's wedding. We will be gone 10 full days and i will be pretty busy with matron of honor duties most of the time. Poor Jack is going to have lots of time traveling in the car and sleeping in different places. I really hope that he can handle all this change. He is much more alert and has been wonderful during the day. He is pretty content till about 7pm, than he gets a bit fussy.
I am excited for Abbey's wedding and to see family and friends. Jack is going to be the star of the show! Jack will get to meet his dad's side of the family and my mom is literally counting down the minutes till she can see Jack again. He is one popular little man.
Wish us luck with all the traveling... i need to go pack now!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

let's get some video posted on here of baby jack and his parents! hope your time in Michigan is really good! I'm sure the families will be loving the baby!