Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's a...


....Bouncing Baby Boy!


This kid has really been bouncing around a LOT for the last few days! He is super sweet with long fingers like his momma and long toes like his daddy. He also was flexing his muscles at us, to make sure we knew he was a big, strong boy. Jack is going to have a little brother to befriend and we are very excited.

I foresee a lot of running, laughing and special momma kisses in my future.

One more little man to add to my little brood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So perfect. :) My guess was right. Satisfaction...

Unknown said...

Congrats! I guessed wrong, but either way you make beautiful babies! Now you'll have two handsome princes!

Crystal said...

Yeah! It's good your having another boy, although I thought it would be a girl since everyone else I know had or is having baby girls!