Sunday, March 31, 2013

Unending Love


What excitement Easter morning brings.
Jesus lives! The pain of death and sin is gone.
We have been set free!

I heard one of the best sermons this year. 
It's title was From Religion to Relationship.
I would highly recommend listening to it, regardless of your religious background.
You can find it here.

One of the most mind-blowing things for me, is it that all of this was done for me. Not for someone else. For me.
True unending love, amazing Grace.

I love this quote by C.S. Lewis. He always sums things up so perfectly.

"Christ died for men precisely because men are not worth dying for; to make them worth it."

Something to think about this Easter day.
I hope that your Easter was filled with love and gratitude, friends and family.

*If you are in the Hampton Roads area, check out mybutgodmoment.com. It has some truly amazing stories and great information.




No comments: