Saturday, January 25, 2014

30



30 things I love about my husband on his 30th birthday.

1. He always puts our family first.
2. He loves the Lord more than anything else.
3. He works hard.
4. He works at a job that isn't his favorite or his "dream" job, but he works and provides for his family and that speaks volumes about his character.
5. He is the best daddy ever.


6. He studies the Bible.
7. He has a thirst for knowledge and learning.
8. He has a cute butt.
9. He is very disciplined.
10. He baths all the kids.



11. He runs to stay healthy.
12. He makes really stupid jokes.
13. He takes Jack to school in the mornings and lets him watch YouTube videos on cell formation.
14. He never limits the kids based on their age. If they want to know something, he will figure it out and help them learn about it.
15. He is humble. 
16. He helps me clean, reluctantly, but still cleans.
17. He tickles Colin till he can't breathe.
18. He changes diapers.
19. He gives nice kisses.
20. He always cleans the litter box.
21. He has way more grey hair than me.
22. He lets me buy all his clothes, even though he is stylish on his own.
23. He has been my main man for half his life.
24. He gave me cute kids.


25. He loves traveling.
26. He loves people more than things.
27. He values relationships over money.
28. He is a great teacher.
29. He is a hottie.
30. He is my mate for life and makes me so happy!



 Happy Birthday, Babe!

Love you.


1 comment:

GnomeLover said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to your husband! That was unbelievably sweet. What an amazing man. You can tell how much you love each other. And you are right. He did give you really cute kids! : )

Jenni