Saturday, January 18, 2014

Facts on Four


Our Miss Macy is now four months old.
 How time flies.


 She is a happy little lady.
She is 13 lbs 2 oz and dropped to the 25% for weight, but is still holding strong at the 75% for her height. Healthy as can be.
 


Her new tricks are rolling from her back to her belly.
Her greatest nemesis is tummy time.
This makes the " I can roll over in 3.4 seconds" act turn into a fuss fest, when she realizes that it STILL places her on her tummy.


She loves to blow bubbles and will mimic it back to you. Two brothers spitting bubbles at you? Hilarious. She must do it back.


She loves LOVES her big brother Jack. Anythings he says or does is the funniest and the greatest. He comes second to Mom.


This face? Laughing at Jack talking to her.

She is such a good baby. She sleeps through the night and has since 2 months old. We are working on naps, but she is getting better. I am still just thankful for the 7 hr plus 3 hrs at night, that I can work on those daytime naps with no problems.

We love our little Macer Racer.
She just needs to slow down this growth stuff.

2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

Oh my gosh! My uterus! She is so beautiful! And cute! And happy! You must be so in love. My daughter had hair like that. Oh, I miss that age.

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. I have serious baby envy and want now!

Jenni

Alicia Marie said...

Thanks, Jenni. Having a little girl has been so fun. Totally different from my boys,but still so fun.