Thursday, November 6, 2014

October Bits


October has come to a close as the the cold winds of November are blowing through.
Most of our leaves have now fallen, along with the temperatures.

Fall is swiftly moving towards winter, but with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming right around the corner, much is still to look forward to.

But for now, let's look back on some of my favorite bits of October.


These boys. Such great friends.



My man holding our girl at the pumpkin patch.


This pretty much sums up their response to the pumpkin patch. Macy kept losing her shoes in the pumpkin vines and had a hard time walking. 


Just reading her book on a Sunday afternoon.


Preschool picture day! He wanted to wear a tie like Daddy and than Colin spent the afternoon at his Dad's work. Ya know...working... in his tie.



We were able to dedicate Macy the same Sunday that my little nephew Elliot was dedicated. The whole family was able to be apart and we were so blessed to be able to have our family with us.*






She was a tired, but cute little lady.



We also celebrated my niece Audrey's 2nd birthday that day! 


They mustache you a question.
Who is the silliest of them all?



The tree in our front yard turns a fantastic shade of yellow. Fall colors are my favorite.


Baby girls playing with leaves are also a favorite.




Silly big brothers that want to take pictures in the leaves...most definitely a favorite!





As we close out the fall and prepare for the upcoming holidays, I hope that you are able to stop and savor those around you.  All those people up there?
They are my favorite.




*All photos are my own, except for the family dedication pictures. Those were taken by my sister's friend and photographer.

No comments: