Sunday, May 10, 2015

For the Mommas


This crazy crew made me a Momma.
I am so thankful.
They are my greatest joy, my greatest gifts and my greatest responsibility.
Raising them is awe inspiring, gravely serious and overwhelmingly fun.
I am so thankful for my Jack, my Colin and my Macy.


I would never be able to do even half a decent job at this thing called Motherhood, if it were not taught, reflected and shown to my by these amazing women. Each and everyone of these ladies have been an inspiration to me. Thank you for being such a great example of Godly, loving Mothers.

From Left to Right: My Grandma, my Mom, baby Jack, me, my Mother -in- law and Ryan's Grandma


So, Happy Mother's day to all the mommas, whether biological or adopted in one form or another.
May your day be filled with Love and Laughter!


No comments: