Thursday, December 10, 2015

Trimming the Tree




 We got a new {faux} Christmas tree this year and the kids were very excited to get it up and to help decorate it.  Everyone was very eager to look at every.single. ornament and we had lots of helpers this year.




My grandmother always gave my siblings and me an ornament for Christmas every year and I love looking through my large collection. I started the same traditions with my kids. Colin got his giraffe when he was two. 








 Boo Boo by the tree.


Macy has a very intimidating "muscle" pose.


After much discussion and debating, it was decided that Colin would try to put the star on the top of the tree. No one could remember who did it last year and the vote fell to Colin.
He was very excited!



I hope that you are enjoying this Season of celebrations and taking time to enjoy a few laughs, a few snuggles and extra "helpers".


No comments: