Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Both Hands


We've reached a milestone.
Both hands. Colin needs BOTH hands to show his age.
The big six.

My baby boy is six.
I can hardly believe it.
It seemed like yesterday that I held his fuzzy little head to my cheek and snuggled his little newborn mush.


But, oh how I have loved these 6 years.

That laugh.

That pout.

The varied and vast emotions of my sweet sensitive little soul who feels 100% of the time

I wouldn't change it for the world.




I love the way that you laugh with your whole body.

I love the way that you run at full speed, all the time.

I love that you defend those you love, regardless of the size of the opponent.

I am proud of you when you try to control those powerful emotions and not let them get the best of you.




Oh, Colin, my boy, I can't wait to see you grow!

You challenge me and push me and propel me forward.
I love you for that.

My sweet little Boo, 
Happiest 6th Birthday!

We love you so!




No comments: