We are weeks away from traveling thousands of miles to go get our girl. We are waiting for our travel approval and consulate date from China and then we can book those tickets!!
SO, with those upcoming events happening so soon, we are doing one last call for our puzzle fundraiser.
We still have puzzle pieces available for the puzzle picture that will hang in Maggie and Macy's room.
We will be shutting down our fundraising page soon!
How does it work?
1. There are 252 pieces to this puzzle we created.
2. We are "selling" each puzzle piece. You can buy one for any amount. It can be $10, $20 or $100. It doesn't matter to us. Anything helps. No amount is too small or too big. We are grateful and thankful for anything. (If you're wondering, the total cost of adopting from China is approximately $35,000. We are still trying to raise the last $8,000)
3. For every donation we receive, we will write YOUR name on your puzzle piece. Maggie will be able look at her puzzle and know that you were apart of bringing her home.
4. Once every single puzzle piece has been "sold", we will put the puzzle together and hang it in a double-sided glass frame in her room. It will be a beautiful reminder of who had a "piece" of bringing her home, and all those that joined together with us and became apart of our own love story.
5. If you would like to buy a piece of our puzzle, please click HERE. There are buttons on the right side of the page for any size donation and every donation is tax deductible. If you do not want your name on a puzzle piece but would still like to donate, just let us know.
We are so grateful for your help in our journey to adopt Maggie. We love having people join with us and bring one more orphan home, one puzzle piece at a time!