Monday, November 12, 2007

6 weeks= sick week

I am now in my 7th week of pregnancy. Tomorrow is my first OB appointment. I am hoping that we will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat! This last week has been quite interesting. I wake up feeling great but by noon the nausea hits and it lasts till i go to sleep. Food is no longer fun. It is more of an necessity. I don't really like food. I am eating though, i just don't like to and i don't want too. I don't have any aversions at this point, i just don't really like food. Too bad this wont continue when i am trying to shed the baby weight! I am very grateful that i have not had any vomiting though. I feel lucky to just be tired and nauseous and not puking sick.
At this point, my favorite foods are anything to do with mint, Sprite, peanut butter and granola bites,and whole wheat bagels. My non favorite foods are anything not on that list.
I hear that most of these symptoms will go away in a few more weeks. I am excited about that.
I am excited to see how the baby is doing tomorrow at the doctor's appointment!
Until then...

No comments: