Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two Years!

Today is my two year anniversary. It will be a low key day, since Ryan has class tonight. Ryan took me out to lunch today, so that was nice. We are planning on going out on a date Friday BY OURSELVES. That will be the first time we have been out alone, not with other people and not with Jack since we had the baby. I am looking forward to that.
In two years a lot has changed. We had just moved to VA two years ago and both were getting settled in our new jobs. Since our wedding Ryan has been promoted to Sales, and risen from the bottom of the sales people in the VA area for Aerotek to the 5th highest sales commission in his area. He now is in charge of two recruiters and has the highest growth for his division in the office. Ryan also started his MBA program at Regent University and has 3 1/2 semesters under his belt with a A average. You wouldn't want my husband to be in your class for he is the guy that sets the curve at an A. He has started a mentoring-leadership program at Aerotek and will probably make a senior project out of it and present it before investors before the end of next year.
I was promoted twice, once to an Associate Producer 2 and than to a Producer. I spent 6 weeks in Nashville, TN last year producing shows and music segments for One Cubed. I interviewed over 30 different Christian music artists. I produced My World stories in Minneapolis, MN, Budapest, Hungary and Kiev, Ukraine last year.
We bought a condo July 07 and also got a crazy kitten that has turned into an even crazier cat.
The biggest change in our life was getting pregnant pretty much exactly one year ago and having our son, Jack David on July 4th.
We have had some major life changes in those two years, but wonderful two years those have been. I would not trade a single second of it!


Here we are, October 14th, 2006.

2 comments:

Kurt and Abbey said...

I doesn't seem that long ago! :)

Kurt said...

Happy Anniversary!