Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Favorite Things

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens are nice and all, but these are a few of my favorite things. In the season of thanks, i am thanks for these.

~Peppermint White Mocha from Starbucks. This could be because i have been caribou-less for 2 years now, but it taste amazing.



But when i can't afford the money or the calories, there is this wonderful substitute.


~ My boots.


I love them. I love the color. I love how soft they are and how comfortable they are to wear. I love that they actually fit my large calves WITH jeans on.I love them.

~Pedicures. The last time i had one was in August for my sister's wedding, but i love them. Even if they are a few times a year splurge, they are still one of my favorite things.

~ Edy's Vanilla Sandwich Ice Cream.
If you have never had it, you should. If you like vanilla ice cream sandwiches and you like the best tasting vanilla ice cream, than this will change your view on ice cream.

~ Going anywhere alone. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, i enjoy every quiet carseat free moment of it.

~ My church. New Life Providence is a transethnic church. On a regular Sunday you can hear Don Moen, Chris Tomlin and a hymn for worship.They shake it up like that. I like the fact that our pastor teaches from the Word. No gimmicks, no fancy schmancy illustrations, no tip toeing, just what the Bible teaches, plain and simple. He does that with a nice side of humor.

~ My cat, Oscar.
Never have i met a cat like this. He is funny,naughty and domineering. He get into everything, as seen above, thinks he is human, and makes me laugh almost everyday. He is probably the weirdest cat you will ever meet, but definately one of the most unique. I like him.

~ Jack's laugh. By far one of the greatest thing i have ever heard in my life. When Jack laughs, everyone laughs. It is contagious and quirky. It makes even the hardest day a million times better and worth every little frustration. More on that laugh to come.

~ My husband and baby boy. They are the greatest, most important things in my entire life. I love them beyond words. They really are my favorite things...


My Loves, My Favorites.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that post :) Might have to do one similar. Peppermint mocha are awesome! been in love with them for a long while. Too much dairy in the white mocha for me but I'm sure its amazing! Love the boots, I splurged and bought 2 pairs of black boots this year.. next I'm saving up for some skinny jeans so I can wear them outside of work.. Cause I tend to just wear them with leggings or skirts. Yay for Christmas time :) Love reading your blog!

Crystal said...

i can't believe i did not make it onto your favorite things list.... estoy triste.
what did you learn about Romania during Thanksgiving?!