Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lately

Jack turns 1 in 3 days. 3 days from now i will have a one year old. It blows my mind. I am slightly depressed that my baby has grown so fast and has gotten so big. I absolutely love this stage though. Jack is moving, exploring, showing more and more personality and is even getting a bit more cuddly with his old mom!

In honor of his first birthday, Jack has decided to revert back to his old newborn sleeping patterns. He is out like a light from 8am till 3am... than the nightmare begins. He is up and crying on and off non-stop till 7am. He will not be comforted, rocked, have his back rubbed, or just fuss it out. He refuses. He will go on for hours.The ONLY thing that will put this boy to sleep again is nursing. He is teething, so that could be the culprit... but he will not sleep from 3am on.... let's hope he gives mommy a birthday present by sleeping through the night again.

Also, i have been tagged by Mrs. W to do a little about me thing... She did two of them, but i am combining them together.

favorite artist/designer: Marc Jacob, Chloe(bags) and Christian Louboutin(shoes)
I love to create using: my camera and editing
what inspires me: Telling stories of how Jesus changes peoples lives
most inspirational city: Kampala, Uganda
ideal weekend off: a trip to NYC with family and friends
favorite color: Green
favorite musician: (of all time): ummmm... Coldplay
favorite movie: Gone with the Wind
favorite song: of the moment.... How He Loves Us by John Mark McMillan
favorite song lyric: see above
If I could have any other job it would be: Photographer
I wish: My son would sleep through the night
What was I doing 10 years ago?July 1999: I was working at KFC/Taco Bell and waitressing. Probably about ready to start Soccer practice
What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Get ready while Jack naps, Drop Jack off and go to Chiro appt, Re-edit Ituha's My World at work, Find something for dinner, go to Target and Babies R Us for birthday presents.
Snacks I enjoy: anything sweet.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:Pay off all debt, including my family. Support lots and lots and lots of kids all over the world. Travel the world. Buy a huge lake house that my family could go to any time they wanted. Get a good personal trainer.
Places I have lived:Utah, Missouri, Michigan, Minnesota, Virgina
Jobs I have had:Waitress, Leasing Consultant, Television Producer


O.k.. Now, lets learn about some things from these other wonderful ladies.

I tag:
Crystal from La Buena Vida
Sarah from Jason and Sarah
Sarah from NashVegas Clores
Jaime from Our Life...Complete
Tiffany from McClain Clan

Tag, you're it!

No comments: