Friday, October 7, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 26-30



Hooray! We are at the end of the 30 (or 60, in my case) Photo Challenge! I have had half of these photos shot for over a week and just kept forgetting to get an outdoor shot. I hope you enjoyed these and decided to take a few more photos yourself.

Day 26~ Something Old

This Happy Apple baby toy is almost 30 years old! It was my toy when I was a baby and my mom kept it and gave it to me when I had Jack. Both my boys loved to play with this apple, especially during tummy time.


Day 27~ After Dark


Day 28~ Daily Routine
Every morning I get up with one of the boys, get them situated and I make a pot of coffee. 98% of that time, I am holding Colin on one hip while I make it. He likes to help. My husband is a coffee snob and we only have whole beans at our house. So, freshly ground coffee every morning it is. Now, I am a coffee snob. Thanks, hun.

(Can we all take a moment of silence here about the loss of Peyton Manning and the Colts? I feel like I am watching the Lions again...the old Lions that is.)


Day 29~  Purchased

This is one of my favorite purchases in a long time. It is a floaty, pleated maxi dress from Forever 21. The color is the perfect blush shade with tan undertones and it does not wash me out. I love it so.
( It is no longer available online, but you can see it on Lisa here.)



Day 30~ In Motion





*disclaimer~ no children were injured in the taking of this photo!

Is there anything more fun than being 3 years old and being flung high into the air by your daddy?
Jack doesn't think so.


And that is the conclusion of the 30 Day Photo Challenge.

We are at the cusp of pretty much non-stop daily activities, guests and celebrations. Today is the only day not filled to the brim and we are going to try to paint our master bathroom. Wish us luck!

Hope you has a great relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Sayaka said...

Congratulations on completing the photo challenge!! I love the photo's, especially the one of your son being thrown into the air!! Such fun times!!