Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to Reality

I was on vacation all last week.

Took a trip to Georgetown/Washington D.C with just my husband and came back to a week full of activities.

 Thai food. Heaven.



My mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sister and brother were all in town. And they all stayed with us.

So that is an extra 6 adult bodies in my house. It was full, but it was good.

 I have very few pictures to document this week, as my camera phone decided to delete all my Georgetown photos and my camera battery died in the middle of the Jamestown. Believe me that it was a good week.

 Grandma with the boys in Jamestown



But now it is over. And it is Monday. And Husband is at work.

The cake has all been eaten and the only adult left to change diapers is me.

Colin broke my favorite coffee mug and my work Mac computer screen just died.

It sure was nice to get a break.

But for now, it is back to reality.

1 comment:

modernmom said...

Awww. Bummer about your phone eating pics, and bummer about back to changing diapers.
Glad you got some time with your hubby!