Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the season...


We had a great weekend. We had friends over for a little Christmas party.

I baked my Friday night away. (I made marshmallows from scratch and cake balls!)

I even got dressed up with a long flowy skirt and bright berry lipstick. Lipstick is a big deal around here. My hubby hates it, so I only wear it on certain occasions. It is a real bummer. I feel like lipstick takes me from "Oh! Look at that teenage mom" to " Well, she had her kids young".

But I didn't take a single picture.

The only pictures that I got was of a running toddler with a stolen santa hat.

He looked extra handsome in a one piece knit tuxedo. We like to keep it comfy and classy around here.

But, I didn't get a good picture. Cause he runs away from my camera.

Cause he is 16 months and runs all day and all night long.

Especially when he has stolen contraband.



(Working the Wii. He stole the remote. Surprised? No.)

Did you do anything fun last weekend?

This weekend we drive 17 hours straight in the car with the boys.

Yikes.

2 comments:

Sayaka said...

Your little man is so cute with the Santa hat!! It sounds like you had a successful Christmas party! I've never had hand made marshmallows...wow Alicia!! I wish I could see your long flowy dress. I'm sure looked amazing!! Good luck on your long journey ahead of you. Hopefully the kids sleep for half the trip!!

Sayaka said...

Hi again Alicia!! I hope your having a great time in MI!! I gave you a blog award on my site. Please come and look :)