Sunday, July 27, 2014

Colin is 4!


My handsome blue-eyed boy is 4 today! The big 4!
Colin is funny and witty, quick with a joke and has perfect comic timing.



He is my loving little man who is quick with a hug and kiss.
He feels everything passionately, the good and the bad.


He loves his family and will defend them against anything or anyone.
If he thinks someone (much bigger than him) is not treating his brother fairly, he will confront them.
He is our little protective bulldog.


I love my sweet boy who still needs mom to hug him and love him. He will still ask me to hold him and I always oblige.


Words can not describe how happy we are that you came into our lives 4 years ago. You have brought us so much joy and we are so lucky that you are our.

Happy Birthday, my sweet boy.
I love you forever.

No comments: