25 Christmas Things About Me
I too borrowed this from Worley House. I haven't done survey type thing in a long time, and Christmas time is always lots of fun. It doesn't really feel like Christmas when it is 64 degrees out and i have barely started shopping...so this will help!
Welcome to the Holiday edition of 25 Things About Me.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do. Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post. Then change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. I like to wrap, but i also like the really cute bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. I grew up with a real one, but have a 3ft fake one in my house. Once Jack is older and we spend more time at home than in Michigan for Christmas, we will get a real one. They smell so much better!
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving, give or take a few days.
4. When do you take the tree down? The first couple weeks of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? I hate it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Nothing specific comes to mind. I always liked clothes.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My father in law, grandfather and uncle.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? i have the Willow Tree one. We got it for a wedding present.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Umm... i haven't sent any... but if i did, i would mail them. I should send cards... maybe next year...
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A block of cheese
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually buy a few items in October and go from there, when i find something great. This year...black friday.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies, ham and cheesy potatoes, lady finger rolls, chex mix... the list can go on and on
16. Lights on the tree? Yes. We have white on ours, but my favorite it blue. I hate multi-colored lights.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel to Michigan. We both have family there...
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Not a chance
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a gold star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One present before bed on Christmas eve, and than the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The crazy shoppers and the warm va weather. The extra baggage fee for flights.
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? I like blue lights and ornaments with a real tree. When the lights are off, it is beautiful.
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Ham and cheesy potatoes with rolls...
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My sweet baby boy to stay little... and maybe a Canon digital Rebel to capture it :)