1. Cooler weather! I am ready to go outside with Jack and take a walk with out dripping with sweat. I am ready to take my jogging stroller for a run without risking overheating and overheating Jack. I love the cool crispness of fall weather. Let's hope that comes before November here in VA.
2. Boots! I love boots and i am ready to pull out my jeans and boots. I love fall clothes with a nice skinny jean, boot and layers. I am done with short and tanks for awhile.
3. Hot Coffee! I love drinking hot coffee on a cool fall day. No more iced coffee for me. Plus i like the fall flavors of pumpkin and spice.
4. Colors! All fall colors, on the trees, on clothes, on anything! I love the earthy tones of fall.
5. My Birthday and Anniversary. Celebrations like those usually mean shopping and shopping in fun places.
6. Footbal! I like it. I like snuggling up on the couch with my hubby and watching football on the weekend. We are a Michigan State and Indianapolis Colts house and i miss watching football on the weekends. This has been a newer development and my husband is quite happy about that. I do like football, honest.
7.Camping! Most people go camping in the summer. Unless you are crazy or drink so much you don't remember, camping during the summer here is nuts. It is hot and it stays hot all night long. So, that means, you camp in the fall. It is still hot during the day, but it cools off enough to get a fire going. I love bonfires.
8. The new season of television! I am done with stupid summer shows and ready for the real ones to start up again.
9. Fall clothes! I know, i mentioned that earlier. But really, I love fall clothes. Dresses,tights, boots, cardigans, vests, sweaters, buttons downs... bring them on!
10. Going outside!!! I realize that in MN and MI that the summer has been cool, but it has been blazing here in VA. You can't go outside unless you are in water of sorts. I want to take walks, play at the park with Jack and just enjoy the outdoors without fighting 90+ heat and humidity. I want to put Jack in his carseat and not pull him out 5 minutes later with a sweat drenched baby. I want to go hiking and biking!Bring on the cool weather and bring on fall!