Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cone of Uncertainty

Yes. We are in the cone of uncertainty with Hurricane Earl.

Yes, that is a real term. I thought it was a joke...a Will Ferrell type joke.

The Cone of Uncertainty is not like the Cone of Shame from 'Up'. It the predicted path the a hurricane may take. A hurricane can go from the far west to the far east of the cone.

We are on the far west of the cone. Islands in North Carolina are being evacuated and we are under a hurricane watch.

We are also leaving for Michigan Thursday evening. We are flying and I really don't want to get delayed or stuck in an airport with a two year old and a 5 weeks old. Just flying alone with them is enough...I don't need any more time occupying them.

Oh yeah, and I don't want damage to my house...or cars... stuff like that.

So Cone of Uncertainty...you just wander your little way east.

Thanks.

No comments: