Monday, November 30, 2009

MBA widow

I am an MBA widow this week. Ryan is finishing his MBA and will have his last final due at midnight this Sunday. That means that my hubs will work 10 hour days, come home and eat and than leave for the library till midnight. Every. Single. Night.

Which leaves the little man and I to fend for ourselves for the week.

I am BEYOND excited for Ryan to finish school. He has been going at it for 2 1/2 years straight, no summers off. I can't really remember what our life was like before school. What did we do? I have no idea. The only break Ryan has had has been during vacations. So real life has not given us many breaks from school.

But he is done. Sunday.

I really am SO proud of him. He works 60+ hours a week at a high intensity job, he is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. He is diligent in his studies and will graduate cum laude. He was invited to speak in Peru along side his professors. He was the stand out student for his professors. He is also one of the youngest students in the Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship school. ( His master's is in Business Administration in the GLE school) He is only 25 years old. I am so proud of him.

And SO excited to get my hubby back!!!

No comments: