Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blessings

I am blessed.

I am blessed beyond measure.

I am thankful that I serve a God with whom I can have a real, vibrant relationship with. I am thankful for a God that loves me, whether I am having a good day or a bad day. I am thankful that my salvation is not based on my good deeds, just my need for a savior.

I am thankful for a loving husband that is my perfect partner in life.

I am thankful for my oldest son, Jack. His life has changed mine and I am so thankful for him and his sweet sensitive spirit.

I am thankful for my healthy, beautiful baby Colin and the joy he has brought to our little family.

I am thankful for a loving, supportive family, who encourages us whether we are near or far.

I am thankful for great friends, both near and far in which we journey through life with.

When I think of this day of thanks, the words of the doxology keep resounding in my head.


Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;



Praise Him, all creatures here below;


Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;


Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.



May your year be blessed and may we always give thanks for the wonderful things that are in our life.
 
Happy Thanksgiving from the Fedell house!