Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Bestest


Dear Husband,

Thanks for being the best Daddy ever. You are the bestest. The boys love you. When you come home from work, both boys squeal with delight. They do not know how hard you work for us, they just know they are excited to have you home. You take time every single night to play on the floor with each boy. You bath the boys, you put Jack to bed and I never have to ask. I am blessed to have you as the father to my boys. I could not have asked for a better partner in life, a better leader for our little family. You are the perfect example of a Godly man for my growing boys. My favorite thing to do is watch you with the boys. You love them so much and they love you right back. It is beautiful. Thank you for showing them the proper way to love and treat a woman. I can't wait to watch your relationship bloom as the boys grow older.  I am so proud to have you as my husband, the love of my life. Happy Father's day to the bestest Daddy I know.
I Love You!
Wife

P.S Happy Father's Day to my own Dad! I love you. I wish we lived closer so that the boys could spend more time with their Grandpa. Thanks for all that you do and for putting up with all my shenanigans as a teen.

No comments: