Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favorites

My Friday AM started out with a 7am wake up call from Colin, followed by a time out for Jack. Colin followed up with some splashing in the toilet to round out the full half hour. By 7:30 am, I was already in need of the weekend.

So while my boys are sweet and angelic and sleeping, lets get to some favorites this Friday.


Full, swishy skirts.
Like this one.  I am loving the classic silhouette of a full skirt. It hides varies woes while being fun to wear. I actually got this skirt for $22 from Anthropologie during their 25% off Tag Sale. 
You can buy it here in limited sizes or check in stores if you are lucky to live near one. I would recommend sizing up, as the waist is quite snug.

When I am scrubbing down little dirty toilet-water hands, it is nice to know I have a pretty femine skirt to wear...even if only for a little while.


Since being the lone female in my household, I have started to gravitate to more feminine things. I shower at night and have ridiculous hair by morning, but gosh darn it, I can paint my nails and have pretty hands at least.

So, I have been buying nail polish. A lot of nail polish. And I love it.
My latest purchase (actually, my friend bought it for me) was two sets of 4 mini polishes from H&M. They were a dollar each.
And I love them.



photo credit here.

Highlights of both collections here.

This beige color is fantastic. I either go for very dark or very light. This one suits my skin color so well. It cost 25 cents. So, moral of this story. Go to H&M and buy both sets.

So, those are a couple of my favorites this Friday afternoon.
Fun, flirty, feminine touches for my testosterone filled life.

What are you loving this Friday?

1 comment:

LilMissSeamstress said...

I feel like a little girl in this skirt when I twirl~~~ Silly haha

I am tempted to buy blue ones also...