Friday, April 8, 2011

Eleven, Six, Kissy Kissy

Eleven years ago today I kissed my Husband for the first time. We were mere kids. It was a pretty earth shattering first kiss.

Six years after that first kiss, he proposed. On April 8th, 2006 in Stillwater,MN he lead me on a scavenger hunt throughout the downtown filled with roses and flowers till I found him. We had a wonderful dinner, and when we walked back to the car, he lead me up a tall staircase. At the very top was a candle light, rose filled outlook of the river. He proposed, I said yes, and we kissed. A lot.


April 8,2006

Eleven years later, I still like kissing him. Which is good, cause we are married now. And married kissing is better. And you get cuter results.



These guys are glad we kissed eleven years ago today.

I am too.

I am looking forward to many more years of kisses.

No comments: