It's been a few weeks since we've done any awkward or awesome moments. So I figured I would keep the trend going and share this week's awkward and awesome happenings.
- Hearing giggle, giggle, splash, splash. Baby snuck into the bathroom, found out there is water in the toilet and thought it was funny to splash in it.
- Putting on a white leotard. Nothing says, "Hey, you had two babies and look what wonderful things it did to you" quite like a white leotard.
- Little Bear. Why is Little Bear the only bear that does not have clothes on?
- Thinking it was a great idea to make blueberry apple baby food. Too much blueberries, not enough applesauce. Baby likes to throw spoons. You do the math.
- Jack asking me where air comes from. Ummm....the sky?
-Leaving the theater immersed in the beauty of a well-shot period piece to be greeted by the crowd waiting in line to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show. IN COSTUME. Apparently, it was boys dressed as girls night. At least that was what the ticket taker told us.
- Getting caught taking candy from your two year old's Easter stash... by your two year old.
- Tomorrow is Friday, thus the weekend, thus Husband will be home.
- I have lost 8 pounds on Weight Watchers. Slow and steady...but I am losing and that is good.
-Baby takes TWO naps now. Glory!
- Seeing the new Jane Eyre with a friend. Just us girls (and her adorable sleeping baby). Beautiful cinematography. Epic story. Handsome Mr. Rochester. Dr. Coke. Popcorn. Much needed.
- 30 lifesaver Jelly Beans are only 3 WW points. That equals trouble.
- Having some extra tax return money to kick around, which means we will get to finally decorate our house...a year after we moved in.
So, tell me some of your awkward and awesome moments!
As always, this was sponsored by the Daybook.