Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Favorite 5, 6 and 7


I like getting mail. Real mail. Snail mail.

I like getting boxes in the mail.

I especially LOVE getting brown boxes like these from my favorite store.

The hubby and I went to Richmond last weekend to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday and to do some shopping without a squirming two year old. We both really enjoy shopping and we enjoyed spending time together and with just Colin.

I was able to go to an actual Anthropologie and spend some birthday money and try some things on. I was given an online only birthday discount code... so I HAD to use it.

Getting boxes in the mail from my favorite store AND shopping at it the weekend before.
Major favorite.

Another great October favorite?

Taking little ones to a harvest festival and letting them experience holding a little chicken all on their own.


He was beyond excited.

Definitely a favorite.



No comments: