Monday, October 18, 2010

October Favorites part 4



CAKE.
CUPCAKES.
 ANY KIND OF CAKE.

It is my favorite. I prefer chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. I like a good store bought kind with the extra sweet frosting. 

I  also have a strong affection for a good fancy gourmet cupcake.

I could eat a cupcake or a piece of cake for breakfast with coffee every single day.

I don't...but I still wish my waistline would allow for it.

Today, my wonderful husband accidentally ordered a 1/2 sheet cake instead of a 1/4 sheet cake.
I like that mistake.
Why is he ordering a 1/2 of chocolate sheet cake with buttercream frosting?

Because I am 29 years old today.

It seems WAY too old.

Good thing I still look like I am barely 21.

Good thing I have cake. Lots of it.

Cake is my favorite and I am going to eat as much of it as I want today.

Because I am 29 years old and I can.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a beautiful & blessed day.


I on the other hand hate cake, so Hubby made me an ice cream cake! :)

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

Happy Birthday! Nice to stumble upon your blog! xoxo