Monday, August 15, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge~ Day 1-5



Day 1~ Self-Portrait



Day 2~ What I Wore

Shirt {Anthropologie}
Jeans {Gap}
Necklace {Anthropologie}
Uber ancient belt and shoes.

This is what I wore to work in the 3 year old classroom at church this Sunday. Not really that exciting, but movable and, most importantly, washable! 



Day 3~ Clouds



Day 4~ Favorite Color



I love all shades of green, so I figured I would take a shot of some of the foliage in our backyard. I can't remember the name of this tree, but it flowers and has these pods and makes a nice, huge mess.



Day 5 ~ Things I Love


Clean, happy babies. I love them. Plus I love Hubbies who bath babies.


2 comments:

modernmom said...

I love your pics! So great. That tree is a Mimosa, and that is my favorite tree. I am doing my favorite color tomorrow.
Did you get that necklace in MN?
(Your eyes are beautiful.)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

These are fantastic pics! And why did I not realize you had long hair? It's so pretty!