Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites: Food love




Guys.

This cilantro-lime rice recipe that I am about to share with your will changed your life.

It did mine.

In fact, the blog that I found this recipe in will also change your life.

Meet Gina, of Gina's Skinny Taste.

This is my favorite healthy/food blog. Hands down. She takes good recipes, skinnies them down AND gives out the nutrition points AND the Weight Watchers points.
And the food? It's amazing. Not like, wow, this tastes good for a skinny version, but just plain old, wow, this tastes good! (Husband loved everything I made and he didn't know it was a skinny version)
She has a fantastic filing system and you can find anything you want, either by WW points or by food category. Really, it is amazing.


So, this rice recipe. It tastes JUST like Chipotle's rice. Maybe even better.

It is super simple to make. Just make sure that you use the basmati rice that is recommended.
It is so good. I could eat pounds of it and defeat the purpose of it being "light".

Go here. Get the recipe. Go make your own burrito bowls.
Total favorite.

2 comments:

modernmom said...

Looks YUMMY! Can't wait to make it, and I do love me some Chipotle! Now, your favorite fashion blog is _______ ? LOL

Sayaka said...

Oh my gosh, this looks delish!! I can't wait to try it. Mabye I won't need to go to Chipotle all the time now?! Thanks for sharing.